- Experience the contemporary history of Granada’s arab past at La Alhambra
- See the Palace of Charles V which is now Granada's Fine Art Museum
- Explore the calmness, beauty and serenity during a walk through the Generalife.
The Alhambra, a Moorish citadel and palace, was built in the 13th century. It is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and it is the most renowned building of the Andalusian Islamic historical legacy. It became palace, citadel and fortress, and was the residence of the Nasrid sultans and their senior officials, including servants of the court and elite soldiers during the 13th and 14th centuries.
Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, demolished part of the architectural complex to build the Palace which bears his name in the 16th century. The Generalife is a garden area attached to the Alhambra which became a place of recreation and rest for the Granada Muslim kings. The Generalife gardens are also declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Down again in the city center, you will also have free time for lunch and to explore the center of the city by yourself: visit the surroundings of the Royal Chapel, the Alcaiceria, Corral del Carbon, etc. Return to your pick up point at the agreed time.
- Transport by air-conditioned motor-coach
- Multilingual escort Guide
- Entrance fee to Alhambra Palace & Generalife Garden
- Local Guide in Granada
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Malaga: 08:00 am
Torremolinos: 07:30 am
Fuengirola: 06:45 am
Marbella: 06:15 am
Estepona: 05:40 am
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.