- Get a chance to look at Africa’s coast from the furthest tip of Europe
- Explore the fascinating phenomenon of stalagmites in the Saint Michael’s Caves
Then we will go up to the famous Rock of Gibraltar. From the top, you will contemplate amazing views of the Mediterranean, Spain and Morocco. And, of course, you will meet the semi-wild macaque monkeys, popularly known as Barbary apes.
We will give you also some free time for lunch and for shopping on Main Street, where prices are tax-free. Buy at good prices jewellery, watches, porcelain, perfumes, designer clothes and unique handicraft.
Finally, we will go back to your original pick up point in the Costa del Sol with your bags full, enjoying the views of the Moroccan coastline across the Mediterranean.
- Multilingual escort guide
- Transport by air-conditioned motor coach
- Local Guide in Gibraltar
- Entrance fee to Saint Michael Caves
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Malaga: 07:00 am / Torremolinos: 07:20 am / Fuengirola: 08:15 am / Marbella: 08:55 am / Estepona: 09:20 am
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.