- American Cemetery
- Makati Business District
- Rizal Park and Walled City of Intramuros
- Manila Ocean Park’s Oceanarium, Jellies Exhibit and Sea Lion Show
After exploring the city, you will enjoy a relaxing afternoon at the Manila Ocean Park, Manila’s newest attraction. Starting with a delicious lunch at the Makansutra Asian Food Village, you can then check out the park’s main attractions. The Oceanarium has over 5,000 varieties of marine life indigenous to the Philippines and visit the Jellies exhibit to learn more about the different varieties of jellyfish from all over the world. End your afternoon with the park’s most loveable residents by watching the Sea Lion Show.
- Roundtrip Air-Conditioned Coach
- English Speaking DOT Accredited Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Optional Gratuities
- Transfers from Manila Ocean Park back to Hotel
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be in the hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.