- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mahé Island Full day Island tour through lush rainforest and granite boulders
- Victoria The world's smallest capital city
- Praslin Island Explore the primeval rainforest and take a catamaran cruise to discover its beautiful marine life
- Vallee De Mai Take a walk in the National Park to see the unique coco de mer palms
Unwind in the beautiful islands of the Seychelles. Explore the palm-lined beaches of Praslin, hike along forest trails on Mahe and cycle around the paradise island of La Digue. Get off the beaten path in this iconic destination and discover a different side to these tropical islands.
Mahe Island - Explore the island's lush rainforest and granite boulders
Praslin Island - Walk through the primeval rainforest and take a catamaran cruise to discover the exotic marine life
La Digue Island - Discover this tiny island's tropical charm on two wheels
The only think I would possibly change would be to fly back down from Chiang Mai to Bangkok rather than taking the overnight train again.”
Day 1 : Join trip in Mahé Island
Day 2 : Excursion to Victoria and the Botanical Gardens
Day 3 : Full Day Tour of Mahe Island
Day 4 : Optional boat trip to the St. Anne Marine National Park
Day 5 : Catamaran to Praslin Island. Visit Vallee de Mai National Park
Day 6 : Full day boat trip, go snorkelling and meet giant tortoises
Day 7 : Beautiful Island walk across Praslin
Day 8 : Ferry to La Digue. Explore the island by bike
Day 9 : Visit a working coconut plantation
Day 10 : Visit three beaches on a walk around La Digue
Day 11 : Return to Mahe where the trip ends
- 10 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- 4 nights comfortable hotel
- 6 nights comfortable guesthouse
- Boat, Minibus
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Mahé and from Victoria are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Seychelles Island Hopping tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 144 today.
- Save US$ 95+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Seychelles Island Hopping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 273 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 27 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Seychelles Island Hopping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Seychelles Island Hopping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.