- Bicycle tour
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Mahé Island Full day Island tour through lush rainforest and granite boulders
- Victoria The world's smallest capital city
- Praslin Island Explore the primeval rainforest and take a catamaran cruise to discover its beautiful marine life
- Vallee De Mai Take a walk in the National Park to see the unique coco de mer palms
Unwind in the beautiful islands of the Seychelles. Explore the palm-lined beaches of Praslin, hike along forest trails on Mahe and cycle around the paradise island of La Digue. Get off the beaten path in this iconic destination and discover a different side to these tropical islands. Mahe Island - Explore the island's lush rainforest and granite boulders Praslin Island - Walk through the primeval rainforest and take a catamaran cruise to discover the exotic marine life La Digue Island - Discover this tiny island's tropical charm on two wheels
Day 1 : Join trip in Mahé Island
Day 2 : Excursion to Victoria and the Botanical Gardens
Day 3 : Full Day Tour of Mahe Island
Day 4 : Optional boat trip to the St. Anne Marine National Park
Day 5 : Catamaran to Praslin Island. Visit Vallee de Mai National Park
Day 6 : Full day boat trip, go snorkelling and meet giant tortoises
Day 7 : Beautiful Island walk across Praslin
Day 8 : Ferry to La Digue. Explore the island by bike
Day 9 : Visit a working coconut plantation
Day 10 : Visit three beaches on a walk around La Digue
Day 11 : Return to Mahe where the trip ends
- 10 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay (4 nights)
- Palm Beach Hotel (3 nights)
- Villa Veuve (3 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Any international flights to/from Mahé are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Seychelles Island Hopping tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 108+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Seychelles Island Hopping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Seychelles Island Hopping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Seychelles Island Hopping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.