- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Unlike other larger cruise liners, your small ship – the M/Y Pegasus – has the option to drop anchor beside tiny islands and swim in bays that others cannot reach.
- Stop at the stunning Anse Source D’Argent on La Dique with your small group. It’s consistently rated as one of the best beaches in the world, and you’ll soon know why.
- Accompanied by a fully qualified onboard naturalist, you will be led on insightful shore excursions through mangrove forests and World Heritagelisted reserves.
- Drop anchor in the centre of port towns such as Mahe and La Digue, having the opportunity to explore independently and hop on and off the boat as you please.
White sand beaches and brilliantly blue seas are on full show on this nine-day small ship cruise around the Seychelles islands. Board the twin-hulled Pegasus and enjoy magnificent sea views and crisp salt air from the deck, relaxing with new friends and dining on board. Cruise to uninhabited islands, walk through mangrove forests, spot giant tortoises, explore World Heritage-listed nature reserves and relax on some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. This Seychelles cruising adventure allows you to explore at your own pace and relax into island life. It is, after all, a true slice of Indian Ocean paradise.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Mahe – Embarkation Day
St Anne Island – Curieuse
Curieuse/Cousin Island/Anse Lazio
Anse Lazio/Aride Island/St Pierre/Baie St Anne/Praslin
Praslin – La Digue
La Digue – Moyenne Island
Moyenne Island – Mahe
Mahe – Disembarkation Day
- Small Cruise Ship 7 nights
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Small Cruise Ship
- Curieuse Walking Tour
- Cousin Island Walking Tour
- Aride Island Walking tour
- Any international flights to/from Mahé are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cruising in the Seychelles (Garden of Eden) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruising in the Seychelles (Garden of Eden) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cruising in the Seychelles (Garden of Eden) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruising in the Seychelles (Garden of Eden) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip is operated by our partners at Variety Cruises and is best suited to independent travellers who want flexibility from their itinerary. On Variety Cruises, all shore excursions are optional, so you don’t have to pay for an activity you’re not interested in. Trips operated by Variety begin at port, do not include tips and require solo travellers to pay a mandatory single supplement.
- This is a small ship Adventure Cruising, which means you’ll be sailing on a yacht with between 30–50 other people. The boat is spacious and comfortable, but it focuses more on the destination than on-board activities. Instead of a pool, we have the sea itself. Instead of a casino, we’ve got board games and a good book. There’s also no formal dress code to worry about. Wi-fi is available for a small charge.
- Our ship moves under engine power, rather than sailing, so all cabins will experience light engine noise when the ship is moving (and occasionally when we drop anchor). It’s probably worth packing earplugs if you’re a light sleeper.
- Onshore activities and excursions will involve a bit of walking. You’ll be visiting a lot of national parks and you may have to cross uneven ground, sometimes in slippery conditions.
- If you’re concerned about seasickness, there are seasickness tablets on board. The ship will experience some roll and pitch in choppy conditions, however all of our ships come equipped with stabilisers to minimise movement. Most of our departures run in peak season, when the seas are calmer. Your crew do all they can to minimise any discomfort.
- There are no lifts (elevators) on board our ships, so you’ll have to navigate a few steep flights of stairs on board. Handrails are always available.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions