- Walking tour
- Active and outdoor
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Borobudur temple Visit this fabulous UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Dieng Plateau Walks to temples, villages and colourful volcanic lakes
- Mount Bromo Hike through the 'sand Sea\ to the smoking cone of an active volcano
- Ubud Relax and unwind in this beautiful town known for its crafts and dance
This is a fabulous trip that explores both the inspiring natural wonders of Java and Bali's landscapes with their rich cultural history. Enjoy a variety of easy walks among tropical forests, farmlands, plantations and rural villages. Climb a volcano at sunrise and see spectacular sulphur-coloured lakes from the top of a plateau. Sample Indonesian cuisine and discover the local music and culture. Borobudur temple - Visit this fabulous UNESCO World Heritage Site Mount Bromo - Hike through the Sand Sea to the smoking cone of an active volcano Ubud - Relax and unwind in this beautiful town known for its crafts and dance
Day 1 : Trip starts in Magelang
Day 2 : Hike to Candirejo; visit the Borobudur Temple World Heritage Site
Day 3 : Walk through rice fields to Selegriyo Hindu temple; drive to Wonosobo
Day 4 : Explore the volcanic craters and coloured lakes of the Dieng Plateau; drive Yogyakarta
Day 5 : City tour by cycle rickshaw; walking tour of Yogyakarta along the Kali Code river
Day 6 : Travel from Yogyakarta to Malang by day train
Day 7 : Jeep safari to Mount Bromo; hike through the Sand Sea
Day 8 : Watch sunrise over Bromo’s lunar landscapes; afternoon flight to Bali, drive to Ubud
Day 9 : Free day to explore Ubud
Day 10 : Trek around the Muntigunung area of North Bali
Day 11 : Botanical walk - pick, smell and taste wild herbs
Day 12 : Lakes and rainforest and temples walk; drive to the beach at Sanur
Day 13 : Free day at the beach
Day 14 : Trip ends at Sanur Beach
- 13 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches
- Atria Magelang (2 nights)
- Kresna Hotel Wonosobo (1 night)
- Indies Heritage (2 nights)
- Enny's Guesthouse (1 night)
- Lava View Lodges (1 night)
- Nick's Pension Hotel Bali (3 nights)
- Puri Lumbung (1 night)
- Puri Sading (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader / Trek Guide
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Magelang and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walk Indonesia - Java and Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walk Indonesia - Java and Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walk Indonesia - Java and Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walk Indonesia - Java and Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.