- The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture.
- The Church of Santo Tomé holds El Greco masterpiece painting.
- El Puente de San Martín is a medieval bridge over the Tagus River.
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the oldest towns in Europe and has a great artistic beauty and buildings from almost all periods in history (Arabian, Gothic, Mudéjar, Renaissance and Baroque style). Toledo is called the “City of the Three Cultures”, since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together.
Outside view of the Cathedral; Church of St. Tomé (*) with El Entierro del señor de Orgaz, masterpiece of El Greco; Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca and tour through the jew quarter; Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz; demonstration of the famous technique of damascene (incrustation of precious metals in steel) and panoramic sightseeing of Toledo.
(*) The Church of Santo Tomé would be substituted by the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Multilingual Official guide.
- Entrance to Church of St. Tomé
- Entrance to Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca.
- Entrance to Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.