- Visit a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Outside and Inside tour of the Toledo Cathedral
- See all the stages of Spanish Gothic and other artworks
- In short - Discover the best of Toledo on this expert guided tour!
ITINERARY: This full-day excursion has the same itinerary as the half-day tour but in a more detailed way. Outside view of the Cathedral; Church of St. Tomé with El Entierro del Conde de Orgaz, masterpiece of El Greco; Synagogue of Sta. María la Blanca; Museum of Victorio Macho; Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes; famous technique of damascene (incrustation of precious metals in steel) and panoramic sightseeing of Toledo.
It also includes the inside tour of the CATHEDRAL. Its architecture shows all the stages of Spanish Gothic, and the inside of the building contains a large number of artworks (stained glasses, choir, main chapel, altarpieces, El Greco paintings, etc.) The visit continues with the Mosque of Cristo de La Luz.
Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Multilingual Official guide
- Entrance to Church of St. Tomé
- Entrance to Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca.
- Entrance to Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
- Entrance to Cathedral of Toledo.
The different options of the tour excursion are listed below:
> Vegetable stew
> Veal cutting with green beans and french fried potatoes
> Vanilla ice cream with fruit salad
> Drinks are not included
> Appetizers and Castilian Tapas
> Roasted Lamb with vegetables
> Truffle cake with ice cream
> Wine, mineral water and coffee
(*) Menus may change without previous notice.