- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 6-99 yrs
- max group size 50
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-41695
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
Enjoy a round trip tour to the city of the three cultures. Walk through the old and narrow streets accompanied by an official tour guide and have free time enough to explore the rest of the city on your own before departure time to Madrid at 4:30 pm.The experience begins from Madrid towards Toledo where the group will be received by our expert guide to starting the activity. You will be able to enjoy a panoramic view of the city from El Mirador del Valle where the first stop is programmed. After nice views, your guide will take you through the old narrow street of the city, immersing you in the history of Toledo.After a walking tour (about noon approx.), you will be able to enjoy your free time exploring the city on your own until your return time to Madrid.You can also add some extras to your visit including monuments admission, a visit to the Cathedral or even a jump in the longest urban zip-line in all Europe.Optional Activities:TOLEDO TOUR & BRACELET: Skip the line and visit up to seven of the most important monuments of Toledo on your own, including, Santo Tome's Church, Saint Mary Synagogue, Cristo de la Luz Mosque, Los Jesuitas Church, San Juan de Los Reyes Monastery, El Salvador Church and Doncellas Nobles College.TOLEDO TOUR & ZIP-LINE TICKET: Enjoy one jump from San Martin's Bridge in the longest urban zip-line in Europe. Available daily.TOLEDO TOUR & CATHEDRAL VISIT: Immerse in the history of the Gothic Cathedral of the city. Includes admission ticket and guide visit during one hour approximately. Available from Monday to Saturday.TOLEDO TOUR & CATHEDRAL VISIT + BRACELET : With this option available from Monday to Saturday, you will be able to visit the most important monuments of the city.
- Round trip bus ticket
- Official tour guide on arrival
- (if the option is selected) Cathedral admission ticket and guided visit
- Panoramic view of the city
- (if the option is selected) Tourist Bracelet
- (if the option is selected) Zip-line ticket for one jump at the longest urban zip-line in Europe.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Toledo Day Trip With Optional Attraction Tickets From Madrid tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 April 2024, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Toledo Day Trip With Optional Attraction Tickets From Madrid tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Toledo Day Trip With Optional Attraction Tickets From Madrid tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.