- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour Valencia on a bicycle, explore its City of Arts and Sciences
- Visit patisseries and cafes in Barcelona
- Travel to Mount Montserrat
- Take a walking tour of Madrid, explore its Royal Palace
Take a train to Valencia and discover the city during a bicycle tour. See the amazing architecture of Valencia's City of Arts and Sciences. Travel to Barcelona, the capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, and enjoy a guided chocolate and sweets tour. Visit select chocolate shops, bakeries and cafes. Finally, drive to the Royal Basilica in the mountain of Montserrat.
Travel in high-speed trains and enjoy an individual attention throughout the duration of the tour. Please read the itinerary to learn more about this tour.
Day 1: Welcome to Madrid
Day 2: Discover the Spanish capital
Day 3: Toledo
Day 4: From Madrid to Valencia
Day 5: Valencia: Between the past & the present
Day 6: Valencia - Barcelona
Day 7: Barcelona chocolate and pastries tour
Day 8: Montserrat
Day 9: Barcelona departure
- 8 nights’ accommodation according to itinerary on a standard room basis with buffet breakfasts
- Private transfer from Madrid Airport to your hotel and from your hotel in Barcelona to Barcelona's airport
- A small-group walking tour of the Habsburgs' Madrid and Royal Palace
- Train tickets: Madrid – Toledo – Madrid, Madrid – Valencia, Valencia – Barcelona
- A private bike tour with a guide, bike rental and a mechanic in Valencia
- Tickets to the City of Arts and Sciences, Hemisferic & the Museum of Science in Valencia
- A shared Barcelona guided tour of Sagrada Familia & Park Guell as well as a small group chocolate and sweets tour of Barcelona
- A shared Barcelona - Montserrat coach tour
- All travel documents
- Round-the-clock telephone assistance throughout the duration of the tour
- 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats
- International flights
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.