- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Gran Via, Royal Palace the Puerta del Sol & Plaza de Espana
- Take a locally guided tour of the gilded Royal Palace in Madrid
- Flight to the famous island of Ibiza
- Locally Guided Tour of the Alhambra
There's no better chance to live your best Spanish life than just under 2 weeks drifting around Spain. On this trip we explore everywhere from the must-see cities like Madrid, Barcelona & Granada to the smaller cobbled-street towns of Segovia, Zaragoza, San Sebastian & Pamplona. We'll slip into la vida España with ease, watching the sunset from palm-lined seafronts, eating our way around the variety of regional tapas, dining with Spanish locals in their homes, taking locally-guided tours of the Royal Palace & Alhambra complex, and swinging by the unmissable island of Ibiza in between.
Day 1: Arrive Madrid
Day 2: Madrid
Day 3: Madrid to Bilbao via Segovia
Day 4: Bilbao to Pamplona via San Sebastian
Day 5: Pamplona to Barcelona via Zaragoza
Day 6: Barcelona
Day 7: Barcelona to Ibiza
Day 8: Ibiza
Day 9: Ibiza to Granada via Denia
Day 10: Granada
Day 11: Granada to Seville via Gibraltar
Day 12: Seville to Cordoba
Day 13: Cordoba to Madrid via Toledo
Day 14: Depart Madrid
- Hotels and only hotels is how we'll roll on this trip - some scenic, some local, some in the heart of downtown. Sleep twin or triple-share, or upgrade to a room all to yourself if you like riding solo.
- In addition to 13 breakfasts, we'll be warming you up with 6 dinners.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spanish Spree tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spanish Spree tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 16 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Spanish Spree tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spanish Spree tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.