- See the Royal Palace, Cibeles Fountain and Retiro Park on a sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist
- Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Synagogue and Cathedral; enjoy a visit to a steel workshop
- Visit the inn where Don Quixote is said to have been dubbed a knight
- Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Plaza de España and Giralda Tower
- Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish city
- View the cave homes in 'Barrio Troglodyte'
- See the Art Nouveau, Train Station Estación del Norte, Mercado de Colón, Towers of Serrano and Quart and the City of Arts and Sciences
- See the ancient castle overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
- Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of Gaudi's La Sagrada Família, La Rambla and views from Montjuïc
- Show more
Life in Spain is a fiesta and you're always invited. Leisurely afternoons of siesta give way to the spirited rhythms of flamenco, late-night tapas bars and buzzing plazas filled with well-dressed people ready for a night on the town and slow starts to the next day. Your 9 day trip through Spain promises a mesmerising experience from Madrid to Seville, Granada to Valencia. See Gaudí's masterpieces in Barcelona, the medieval treasures of Toledo and the sweeping Andalusian plains – Spain puts its best foot forward and you won't want to miss a thing.
Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
Day 2: Madrid sightseeing and free time
Day 3: Madrid Toledo Puerto Lpice Seville (2 Nights)
Day 4: Seville sightseeing and free time
Day 5: Seville Granada (1 Night)
Day 6: Granada Guadix Valencia (1 Night)
Day 7: Valencia Pescola Barcelona sightseeing (2 Nights)
Day 8: Barcelona free day
Day 9: Depart Barcelona
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- City orientation tours
- Audio headsets are provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to Madrid and from Barcelona are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spanish Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spanish Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 February 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spanish Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spanish Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- We ask that you pack any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require.
- You will be required to adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instructions.
- COVID-19 requirements vary from country to country and region to region and you may be required to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Evidence of negative COVID tests may also be required.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How much does a tour to Spain cost?
The duration of your stay, the type of accommodation and services you wish to book, and the activities you want to experience play a key role in determining the costs of your Spain vacation. On average, 7 days in Spain, including accommodation and meals, can cost anywhere from USD 1,000 to USD 1,800 per person. Hotel rooms can start from USD 49 per person, per night and go upward of USD 209, while a meal at an inexpensive restaurant can be had for around USD 12. A meal in a decent restaurant can cost upward of USD 20 per person.
What are the best things to do in Spain?
Salamanca during sightseeing tours. You can take in the picturesque landscape of rural Spain either on a driving trip (for example, through the Basque Circuit) or while hiking through its meadows and mountains. Experience the rich culinary culture of San Sebastian, considered by many to be the culinary capital of the country, and discover the dunes of Doñana National Park during a safari trip.
Is Spain a safe country for travelers?
Generally speaking, Spain is a safe destination to visit. It is considered among the top ten safest countries in the world. However, locals advise that you exercise the same kind of caution you would anywhere else. For example, avoid walking alone in dark alleys, be aware of scammers and follow the instructions of your tour guide. Learn more.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.