- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Barcelona Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, La Rambla and views from Montjuïc
- Granada Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish city
- Guadix View the cave homes in "Barrio Troglodyte"
- Madrid Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Royal Palace, Retiro Park and the Cibeles Fountain
Life in Spain is a fiesta you're always invited to attend. Afternoons of siesta give way to the fiery rhythms of the flamenco, late-night tapas bars and illuminated plazas filled with well-heeled patrons ready for a night on the town and leisurely start to the next day. Your 9-day journey through Spain promises a mesmerising encounter with Madrid to Granada, Seville to Valencia. See Gaudí's Barcelona, the medieval sights of Toledo and the rolling Andalusian plains - Spain puts its best foot forward and you'll not want to miss a thing.
Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
Day 2: Madrid Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Madrid – Toledo – Puerto Lápice – Seville (2 Nights)
Day 4: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 5: Seville – Granada (1 Night)
Day 6: Granada – Guadix – Valencia (1 Night)
Day 7: Valencia – Peñíscola – Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
Day 8: Barcelona Free Day
Day 9: Depart Barcelona
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Three-course dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to Madrid and from Barcelona are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spanish Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spanish Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 28 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Spanish Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spanish Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.