- Explore the historic old town of Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy free days to explore Barcelona, Seville and Lisbon
- Visit Pamplona, Valencia, San Sebastian, Granada and Ronda
- Enjoy port wine tasting in Porto and a traditional paella dinner in Valencia
Day 1: Start of tour in Madrid
Day 2: Segovia - San Sebastian
Day 3: Pamplona - Zaragoza
Day 4: Andorra - Barcelona
Day 5: Barcelona
Day 6: Peniscola - Valencia
Day 7: Valencia - Castillo de Belmonte - Madrid
Day 8: Toledo - Granada
Day 9: Ronda - Seville
Day 10: Seville
Day 11: Algarve - Lisbon
Day 12: Lisbon
Day 13: Obidos - Porto
Day 14: Guarda - Salamanca
Day 15: Avila - Madrid
- 14 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- 14 Breakfasts, 7 Dinners*Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- All taxes and fees included
- Any international flights to/from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spain Portugal Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 113 today.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spain Portugal Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2023, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spain Portugal Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spain Portugal Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Face masks will be compulsory while on the coach, boat and train. Coaches are cleaned and sanitised before the start of each tour and daily cleaning is maintained throughout the tour.
- Traveler are required to carry out responsible social distancing while on the coach and train, during city tours, on visits to landmarks, museums etc.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
What are the best things to do in Spain?
Salamanca during sightseeing tours. You can take in the picturesque landscape of rural Spain either on a driving trip (for example, through the Basque Circuit) or while hiking through its meadows and mountains. Experience the rich culinary culture of San Sebastian, considered by many to be the culinary capital of the country, and discover the dunes of Doñana National Park during a safari trip.
How much does a tour to Spain cost?
The duration of your stay, the type of accommodation and services you wish to book, and the activities you want to experience play a key role in determining the costs of your Spain vacation. On average, 7 days in Spain, including accommodation and meals, can cost anywhere from USD 1,000 to USD 1,800 per person. Hotel rooms can start from USD 49 per person, per night and go upward of USD 209, while a meal at an inexpensive restaurant can be had for around USD 12. A meal in a decent restaurant can cost upward of USD 20 per person.
Is Spain a safe country for travelers?
Generally speaking, Spain is a safe destination to visit. It is considered among the top ten safest countries in the world. However, locals advise that you exercise the same kind of caution you would anywhere else. For example, avoid walking alone in dark alleys, be aware of scammers and follow the instructions of your tour guide. Learn more.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.