Day 1: Spain,Madrid
Day 2: Spain,San Sebastian
Day 3: Spain,Zaragoza
Day 4: Spain,Barcelona
Day 5: Spain,Barcelona
Day 6: Spain,Valencia
Day 7: Spain,Madrid
Day 8: Spain,Granada
Day 9: Spain,Ronda
Day 10: Spain,Seville
Day 11: Portugal,Lisbon
Day 12: Portugal,Lisbon
Day 13: Portugal,Porto
Day 14: Spain,Salamanca
Day 15: Spain,Avila
- 14 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- 14 breakfasts, 7 dinners*Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- Services of your Expat Explore tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip
- All taxes and fees included
- Free Expat Explore tour souvenir â a memorable gift of your once in a lifetime trip
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Any international flights to/from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spain Portugal Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spain Portugal Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 November 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spain Portugal Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spain Portugal Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Face masks will be compulsory while on the coach, boat and train. Coaches are cleaned and sanitised before the start of each tour and daily cleaning is maintained throughout the tour.
- Traveler are required to carry out responsible social distancing while on the coach and train, during city tours, on visits to landmarks, museums etc.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How much does a tour to Spain cost?
The duration of your stay, the type of accommodation and services you wish to book, and the activities you want to experience play a key role in determining the costs of your Spain vacation. On average, 7 days in Spain, including accommodation and meals, can cost anywhere from USD 1,000 to USD 1,800 per person. Hotel rooms can start from USD 49 per person, per night and go upward of USD 209, while a meal at an inexpensive restaurant can be had for around USD 12. A meal in a decent restaurant can cost upward of USD 20 per person.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
- What part of Spain should I visit?