- Concerts and shows
- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Savour the tapas culture of Spain.
- Explore the seven hills of Lisbon.
- Experience the flavours of Morocco.
- Wander the beautiful streets of Seville.
Quite a few civilizations have left their imprint on Spain, Portugal, and Morocco, but perhaps none so permeating as the Moors. Get your feet wet in Moorish culture in the Iberian peninsula, home of Spain and Portugal. Surround yourself in the beautiful architecture of a traditional “pousada” with an overnight in Évora, before exploring Spain’s fiery Andalucian capital of Seville. Cool it all down in Morocco, within the city of Chefchaouen’s striking blue walls. Don’t miss out on a tour that’s as drenched with flavours, colours, and history as the three countries that comprise it.
Day 1: Madrid
Day 2: Madrid/Porto
Day 3: Porto
Day 4: Porto/Lisbon
Day 5: Lisbon
Day 6: Lisbon/Évora
Day 7: Évora/Seville
Day 8: Seville
Day 9: Seville/Chefchaouen
Day 10: Chefchaouen
Day 11: Chefchaouen/Fès
Day 12: Fès
Day 13: Fès/Marrakech
Day 14: Marrakech
Day 15: Marrakech
- Hotels (14 nts).
14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD360-470 for meals not included.
- Train, private vehicle, ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mhaya Village Community Lunch, Meknès
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Hands-On Moment: Port Wine Cellar Visit, Porto
- Your Foodie Moment: Fado Night with Traditional Portuguese Meal, Lisbon
- Porto and Seville orientation walks
- Port wine cellar visit and tasting
- Fado night with traditional Portuguese meal
- Chapel of Bones visit in Évora
- Flamenco show (Seville)
- Guided tour of Tangier
- Chefchaouen orientation walk
- Free time in Chefchaouen
- Fès medina visit with a local guide
- Volubilis guided visit
- Marrakech medina visit with local guide
- Transport to/from included activities and between all destinations
- Any international flights to Madrid and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spain, Portugal, and Morocco Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 119 today.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spain, Portugal, and Morocco Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spain, Portugal, and Morocco Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spain, Portugal, and Morocco Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.