- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Shopping and markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the Gran Via, Royal Palace the Puerta del Sol & Plaza de Espana
- Scenic drive past Marbella & Malaga
- Guided local tour of the Medina of Fez
- See the Royal Palace, the Medina and the local markets
This one journeys through 2 continents in 2 weeks under the Iberian sun. Travelling through this trio of exotic countries, you'll be guided through medinas and Mosques, cathedrals & Kasbahs, counting an incredible 7 World Heritage Sites. We'll visit Sintra & Cascais in Lisbon & spot monkeys in Gibraltar, before being taken through Alhambra in Granada & Bahia palace in Morocco by a local guide. All while eating pastel de nata, gelado, tapas & tagine. It's the ultimate caress of the senses.
Day 1: Arrive Madrid
Day 2: Madrid
Day 3: Madrid to Granada via Toledo
Day 4: Granada
Day 5: Granada to Fez
Day 6: Fez
Day 7: Fez to Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech
Day 9: Marrakech to Tangier via Casablanca and Rabat
Day 10: Tangier to Seville via Gibraltar
Day 11: Seville
Day 12: Seville to Lisbon
Day 13: Lisbon
Day 14: Lisbon to Madrid
Day 15: Depart Madrid
- You'll be slumbering in cool & comfy hotels every night of the trip. Sleep either twin or triple share, or fork out a bit of extra cash if you want your own room.
- Prepare for a taste explosion with rich Spanish paella, fresh Portuguese seafood and moreish Moroccan tagines. In addition to 14 continental breakfasts, we'll be feeding you 7 dinners.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spain Morocco and Portugal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 97 today.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spain Morocco and Portugal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spain Morocco and Portugal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spain Morocco and Portugal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.