- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the final resting place of the Catholic Monarchs at the Royal Chapel of Granada.
- Explore Marrakech’s ancient El Bahia Palace.
- Visit Chefchaouen, the “Blue City” of Morocco.
Make your way across two continents and discover a vivid tapestry of cultures, customs, and cuisines on this enchanting journey through Spain and Morocco. In Spain’s historic capital of Madrid, discover dynamic history and culture. Travel to the Moorish city of Córdoba to encounter the religious marvel of the Mezquita. Journey to Granada and see the Royal Chapel. In Seville, learn the secrets of an authentic paella and take your seat for a Flamenco show. Stop in Spain’s sherry region for a tasting and then board a high-speed ferry to Africa, just a short ride across the Strait of Gibraltar. In Morocco, discover the Indigo-blue streets and painted Medina of Chefchaouen, the “Blue City.” In Fes, the “Mecca of the West,” visit a family-run riad in the Medina for a taste of traditional Moroccan delights. Discover Casablanca on a tour of the masterful Hassan II Mosque and see the city by night on a drive along the seashore before dining at Rick’s Café, the legendary saloon from the film Casablanca. Take one incredible journey through two countries where treasures untold are simply waiting to reveal themselves.
Day 1 : Madrid, Spain - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Madrid
Day 3 : Madrid - Córdoba - Granada
Day 4 : Granada - Seville
Day 5 : Seville - Paella Demonstration - Flamenco - Seville
Day 6 : Seville - Jerez de la Frontera - Tarifa - Tangier, Morocco
Day 7 : Tangier - Chefchaouen - Fes
Day 8 : Fes
Day 9 : Fes - Rabat - Marrakech
Day 10 : Marrakech
Day 11 : Marrakech - Casablanca
Day 12 : Casablanca - Tour Ends
- 11 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 6 Dinners
- Any international flights to Madrid and from Casablanca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spain & Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 101+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spain & Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spain & Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spain & Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.