- Visit the beautiful walled medieval town of Pedraza.
- Enjoy some wine and tapas in a typical meson.
- See Segovia’s Magnificent Roman Aqueduct.
- Visit Segovia's Cathedral and Alcazar.
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at San Nicolás Str, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza Oriente.
The first stop on our tour will be in the medieval town of Pedraza which is a municipality located in the province of Segovia, located 37 km northeast of Segovia capital and an hour from Madrid.
There are many incentives offered by this beautiful walled medieval town gives it a unique rustic historical aspect, which led to their declaration careful rehabilitation as a Historic in 1951.
Stroll through its cobbled streets and emblazoned houses we transport you to the Medieval period. Before leaving this beautiful city, take a glass of local wine and tapas in one of his typical meson.
Afterward, we will go to SEGOVIA, famous for its well-preserved roman aqueduct, which is 16 km long. Home of some of the kings of Castile, this city preserves one of the most important medieval group of buildings in Spain. Due to its elegance, the Cathedral is considered to be “the Lady of the Cathedrals”, and the Alcázar is the most spectacular castle in the country.
- Air conditioned motor-coach.
- English speaking official guide.
- Entrance fee to Cathedral and Alcazar.
- One glass of wine with Tapa.
- Lunch or other services not specified above.
Tourist Lunch: La Granja White beans; Segoviana style stuffed veal with garniture and Dessert (beverages not included).
Gastronomic Lunch: La Granja White beans; Roasted suckling pig; Ponche cake with ice cream and housed Red wine, mineral water and coffee.
A 100% cancellation penalty applies if canceled 72 hours or less prior to travel date.