- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover one of the most beautiful cities in Spain
- Enjoy a walking tour through the old town of Segovia
- Visit Plaza del Azoguejo and see the Roman aqueduct
- Have free time to discover the city on your own
Starting from our headquarters, we’ll drive to Segovia in about an hour. Upon arrival, we will begin our experience with a visit to Plaza del Azoguejo, where you can admire the Roman Aqueduct. Then we’ll continue walking through the old town to see the Town Hall Square, the inside of a Gothic Cathedral and of course the interior of the 12th-century Alcázar Castle, the former fortified residence of the kings of Castile. All sites will be accompanied by our expert guide.
In the afternoon, have free time to explore the rest of the city on your own and also enjoy its delicious cuisine.
We will arrive in Madrid at approximately 8pm when the tour ends.
*Optional lunch: White beans, Segovian style veal stew and dessert (drinks not included)
- Official guide (bilingual)
- Air conditioned coach
- Walking tour
- Entrance and visit to the Alcázar de Segovia
- Entrance and visit to the Cathedral of Segovia
- Free time
- Entrances to not specified monuments
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease arrive ten minutes at least before the tour departs. We recommend the use of comfortable footwear. Not wheelchair accessible. The activity ends at Plaza de España.