- Explore UNESCO declared World Heritage Site, Aranjuez Cultural Landscape
- Appreciate the variety of decorative styles of Royal Palace
The Royal Palace, where we will appreciate the variety of decorative styles and emphasizing the China Chamber Porcelain and the Throne Room of Elizabeth II, The Prince's Gardens, the Parterre and the Island is characterized by great variety of vegetation and tree species.
The Museum of Royal Feluccas (a type of long and narrow light boats, used in ports and rivers) was built in 1963 and exhibits the boats used by the royal family to navigate the Tagus river.
These include a gondola belonging to Philip V, although the ship actually dates to the reign of Charles II, and the boats of Charles IV, Ferdinand VII and Elizabeth II.
The Museum of Royal Feluccas will not be visited on October for technical reasons.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Multilingual Official guide
- Entrance to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified