- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A combination of sangria, vibrant cities and beaches mixed with desert, camels and adventure. Let us take you on this magical 15 day journey through three very unique and incredible countries, Spain, Portugal and Morocco.
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
Day 1: Madrid
Day 2: Madrid City Tour, Granada
Day 3: Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla
Day 4: Sevilla
Day 5: Sevilla, Lagos, Lisbon
Day 6: Lisbon City Tour
Day 7: Lisbon, Madrid
Day 8: Madrid, Marrakech
Day 9: Marrakech, Ourzazate, Zagora, Mhamid, Jeep Safari
Day 10: Mhamid, Zagora, Camel Trek at the desert
Day 11: Zagora, Agadir
Day 12: Agadir, Essaouira
Day 13: Essaouira
Day 14: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 15: Marrakech
- 4 star hotels and desert camp, Bedouin tents and 3 star hotels in Spain & Portugal.
- 14 breakfasts | 2 Lunch | 2 Dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus on land tours | Flight from Spain to Morocco
- Arrival and return transfers in Morocco.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in Morocco | Local guides in Spain & Portugal
- Any international flights to Madrid and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Magical Spain & Portugal and Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Travel Talk. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 88 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 59 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 75 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Magical Spain & Portugal and Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Spain & Portugal and Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.