- Taste the worldclass wines in Porto and head on a cruise on the Duoro River
- Discover the famous religious sites of Fatima, a legendary pilgrimage destination
- Visit the Belem Tower and the Jeronimos Monastery in the capital city of Lisbon
- See the grand Cathedral and visit Plaza de Espana during your time in Seville
- Taste the delicious local cuisine and take in the scenery of the Costa del Sol
- Explore Toledo, known as the City of Three Cultures and a World Heritage City
- Show more
This 15-day tour of Spain and Portugal will take you through some of the most breathtaking cities in Europe! Begin your journey in Madrid, where you will discover the medieval origins and modern attractions in the Spanish capital and visit Plaza Mayor and the Prado Museum. From there you will make your way to Avila, known for its extraordinary medieval walls, and Salamanca, where you will see some of the most extraordinary sandstone architecture in Europe. Continue your tour to Porto, the cultural heart of Portugal. You will fall in love with the breathtaking scenery of the city as you cruise along the Douro River. Next, travel to Batalha and Fátima to gain incredible insight into Portugal’s religious culture. Explore Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal, and admire the gothic architecture of the city. Make your way to Spain as you visit Cordoba with its world-famous mosque and other fascinating sites. Your next stop will be in Seville, the birthplace of Flamenco, where you will learn about the traditional Spanish lifestyle. Enjoy the magnificent views of the valley and mountain ranges of Ronda and unwind on the beaches of the Costa Del Sol. Travel to Granada to visit the Alhambra Palace and wander through the Generalife Gardens. Explore Toledo, a World Heritage City of Christian, Moorish, and Jewish heritage, before you travel back to Madrid to end your tour of Spain and Portugal!
Day 1: Madrid Arrival
Day 2: Madrid
Day 3: Madrid Salamanca Porto
Day 4: Porto
Day 5: Porto Coimbra Fatima
Day 6: Fatima Bataha Nazare Alcobaca Lisbon
Day 7: Lisbon
Day 8: Lisbon Caceres Cordoba
Day 9: Cordoba Seville
Day 10: Seville
Day 11: Seville Ronda Costa Del Sol
Day 12: Costa Del Sol Granada
Day 13: Granada Toledo Madrid
Day 14: Madrid
- 13 Nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast
- 03 dinners at hotels
- Welcome Tapas experience dinner
- Flamenco experience with dinner
- Fado show and dinner in Lisbon
- Farewell market experience with dinner
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transportation in AC deluxe motor coach
- Guided visits in Madrid, Porto, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo
- Service of English-speaking tour guide/escort
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Douro river cruise and Port wine tasting
- Olive Oil tasting at local Almazara
- All local applicable taxes
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Entrance fees of Cordoba Mosque
- Entrance fees of Seville Cathedral
- Entrance fees of Alhambra
- Items of personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Visa fees if applicable
- Lisbon & Porto Local City Tax, to be paid directly to the hotel
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 105 today.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magic of Spain and Portugal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 74 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 December 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 December 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 74 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magic of Spain and Portugal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magic of Spain and Portugal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How much does a tour to Spain cost?
The duration of your stay, the type of accommodation and services you wish to book, and the activities you want to experience play a key role in determining the costs of your Spain vacation. On average, 7 days in Spain, including accommodation and meals, can cost anywhere from USD 1,000 to USD 1,800 per person. Hotel rooms can start from USD 49 per person, per night and go upward of USD 209, while a meal at an inexpensive restaurant can be had for around USD 12. A meal in a decent restaurant can cost upward of USD 20 per person.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
- What part of Spain should I visit?