- Sightseeing tour
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the most important buildings, avenues and squares & know the monuments and its history
- Explore Gran Via, Plaza de España, Moncloa, Puerta del Sol & Puerta de Alcala
Come and discover with us the Madrid Highlights by bus, from the old Habsburg and Bourbons quarters to the present modern city.
Accompanied by our expert guide, the tour begins from VPT Tours headquarters at Ferraz 3 St., covering during 2,5 hours approx. Gran Vía street, Plaza de España, Moncloa, Mayor street, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá until the Bullring. Columbus square, Paseo de la Castellana until Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and many more… Tour ends in Madrid center at Plaza España next to Gran vía Street.
- The itinerary of tour may vary according to the traffic restrictions or city activities.
- VPT Tours reserves the right to request the corresponding identification before tour starts.
- Tour guide (bilingual)
- Air conditioned bus
- Entrances to monuments during the journey
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationArrive ten minutes at least before tour departs. No wheelchair accessible. Tour ends in Madrid center at Plaza España next to Gran vía Street.