- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the most important buildings, avenues and squares & know the monuments and its history
- Explore Gran Via, Plaza de España, Moncloa, Puerta del Sol & Puerta de Alcala
Come and discover with us the Madrid Highlights by bus, from the old Habsburg and Bourbons quarters to the present modern city.
Accompanied by our expert guide, the tour begins from VPT Tours headquarters at Ferraz 3 St., covering during 2,5 hours approx. Gran Vía street, Plaza de España, Moncloa, Mayor street, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá until the Bullring. Columbus square, Paseo de la Castellana until Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and many more… Tour ends in Madrid center at Plaza España next to Gran vía Street.
- The itinerary of tour may vary according to the traffic restrictions or city activities.
- VPT Tours reserves the right to request the corresponding identification before tour starts.
- Tour guide (bilingual)
- Air conditioned bus
- Entrances to monuments during the journey
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Why Book with Bookmundi
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
What are customers saying about Bookmundi
KimEasy, Clear, and precise. Read more
CiraSo far, Soooo Good, Danielle Lee has been very helpful. Can't w... Read more
DanielPrompt customer service Read more
RalphThe agent Emma Brown was very good and very helpful. In retrosp... Read more
MathiasGreat site, price and service. Would definitely recommend Bookmu... Read more
SueExcellent service, especially considering I made a late evening ... Read more
AnonymousHad a great experience. Their site is great, and the customer su... Read more
MaryWe had a wonderful trip to Upper Mustang in Nepal in Aug 2019. O... Read more
AbhiruchiGood customer service, very helpful with queries, easy to book o... Read more
AnonymousI did not know Bookmundi to start with so was a bit hesitant to ... Read more
UgneThe site is super user-friendly and it was really easy to find w... Read more
LinBookmundi is very helpful, and responds promptly to request. Exc... Read more
AnnaHad a great tour. The operator was professional and the tour was... Read more
FrederikHad a good experience with Bookmundi. Great price and excellent ... Read more
DaveThe booking experience was awesome and easy. We look forward to... Read more
AnonymousI had the BEST experience booking with bookmundi. My guide liste... Read more
MariettaThomas and Sarah (and all the rest) were very helpful for bookin... Read more
RameshGreat experience, Ms Marcarena was exceptional cooperative and p... Read more
DianaSarah was very good and patient with me as I think she realized ... Read more
SheenaSean was great at getting back to me with my questions answered ... Read more
CatherinePrompt and efficient reply to all enquiries. Lots of choice of d... Read more
GOOD TO KNOW
Arrive ten minutes at least before tour departs. No wheelchair accessible. Tour ends in Madrid center at Plaza España next to Gran vía Street.
CANCELLATION Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
NEED HELP OR HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS TOUR?
If you have any question about this tour or need help with planning a trip, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We're ready to help.