- Go on and off as many times as you wish to get to know and fall in love with the city
- Get a chance to taste the wine, tapas, churros & more with the Madrid Essentials Passport
Experience Madrid as a local!The Madrid Essentials Passport brings together a multitude of unforgettable experiences that will make you feel like you´re a citizen of the city. If you want to emerge yourself in this city´s vibrant culture, simply follow our lead!
Here are the itineraries:
Route nº 1 (Blue): Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado.
Route nº 2 (Green): Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno.
- Air conditioned double-decker open top motor-coaches
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Discounts booklet and Madrid City Tour Stops guide
- Madrid Essentials Passport including products and tastings as per detailed in description above
- Entrance fees
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
- Wine tasting of three different wines in a winery
- A special tasting of Iberian products and Manchego cheese
- A tasting of Spain´s world-famous “Extra Virgen“ olive oil
- A coffee in one of Madrid´s trendiest lounges
- A glass of sangría or beer on one of Madrid´s patios (only from June to October)
- Churros tasting in a typical chocolate shop.
- A typical Spanish tapa in six traditional taverns in Madrid´s center (paella, Spanish omelette, croquettes, fried green peppers, alioli potatoes, and chicken wings).
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.