- Join our walking tours and motor coach tours to remember Madrid in a different way
- Go down towards Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía and Plaza del Callao
- Free drink by courtesy of our partnership Hard Rock Café
Madrid shows the multiple contrasts inherited through the History. Elegant squares such as Plaza de Oriente, Plaza de España, Parque del Oeste, Príncipe Pío, el Puente del Rey, la Ermita de la Virgen del Puerto, ending at Segovia’s Bridge - Puente de Segovia, one of the best viewpoints of the Royal Palace and the Cathedral of Almudena. We will continue to Puerta de Toledo, Plaza de la Villa, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Las Cortes, Plaza de Neptuno, Atocha, Paseo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá street, the Retiro’s Park and Las Ventas Bullring, plenty of cheers and colours in the afternoons of bullfight. We will return to the city center through Plaza de Colón. And we will continue towards the new Madrid, with its modern buildings, gardens, the great avenue Paseo de la Castellana, until Plaza de Castilla (Europe’s Gate) and we’ll go down towards Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía and Plaza del Callao, to end again at Plaza de España.
We will make convenient stops for walking and taking pictures at Plaza Mayor, Parque del Retiro and Las Ventas Bullring, if the weather permits and always accompanied by our guide.
Free drink by courtesy of our partnership Hard Rock Café.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Multilingual Official guide
- Free drink by courtesy of Hard Rock Café
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified