- Visit to the heart of Hapsburg Madrid: Plaza Mayor
- Explore Madrid’s most known street which is also called as the Madrid’s Broadway
- Enjoy the dancing and singing show that characterize several Spanish regions
- See the La Alhambra’s Bermejas Towers interior at Tablao Flamenco Torres Bermejas
A discounts Discounts booklet and a Madrid City Tour Stops guide is given. The operational frequency, ranges approximately between 8 and 10 minutes, depending on the season.Route 1 takes about 80 minutes.
Route nº 1 (Blue): Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico, Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía.
Founded in 1970, Cafe Chinitasis located in a beautiful and inviting 18th century mansion – a perfect place for those wishing to combine Mediterranean cuisine with the best flamenco in the Spanish capital.
Some of flamenco’s most important artistes have performed at Cafe de Chinitas. Tomas de Madrid, La Chunga, always barefoot and spontaneous, the legendary Rosario, Maria Albaicin, Carmen Mora, PastoraImperio, Manuela Vargas, and the "Los Pelaos" family…
And also the most outstanding singers dominating a variety of styles, such as Carmen Linares, Tony Maya, Maria Vargas, Enrique Morente, El Lebrijano, and Jose Merce, who started his career in this tablaoto become one of the most famous flamenco artistes of the moment.
Among the guitarists that have performed here, one must not forget the grand maestro Victor Monge "Serranito", Andres Heredia, Manuel Sison, El Entri and the Carmona brothers, better known as "Los Habichuela".
Nowadays, some of flamenco’s top virtuosos and young promises perform regularly at Cafe Chinitas, who see the tablaoas a door to the flamenco world.
- Air conditioned double-decker open top motor-coaches
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Discounts booklet + Madrid City Tour Stops guide
- Entrance to Flamenco Show
- A drink or dinner as chosen
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
> Show + 1 drink
Flamenco Show with dinner includes:
> CAFÉ DE CHINITAS MENU:
- Olives, Bread and Butter
- “Café de Chinitas” Salad
- “Café de Chinitas” Paella
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.