- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Culture shows and excursions
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See some highlights of Madrid during a guided tour
- End your tour with a flamenco performance in one of the most important tablaos in Madrid
- Enjoy a walking tour of Toldo's old town
Meet your group members at VPT Terminal located in Calle Ferraz 3 in Madrid. Enjoy a two-and-a-half-hour-long city sightseeing tour of Madrid in the morning accompanied by your expert tour guide who will show you the best of the Spanish capital. You then have free time to explore the city centre on your own.
Head for Toledo at 3:00 pm. The journey takes around one hour. Take a walking tour through Toledo's old town. See important monuments and visit a Damascene ware workshop. Return to Madrid after that. The tour comes to a conclusion with a magnificent Flamenco show in one of the most important tablaos in Madrid. We will drop you off at Plaza Espana after the tour is over.
- Bus transportation during the tour
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Toledo walking tour
- Entrance tickets and guided visit to the Church of Santo Tome
- Entrance tickets and guided visit to Santa María la Blanca Synagogue
- Damascene handcraft workshop visit
- Entrance tickets to a flamenco performance with one drink included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrances fees to monuments other than those mentioned in the 'What's included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationComfortable shoes are recommended. Arrive ten minutes at least before tour departs. No wheelchair accessible.