- Visit to the biggest bullring in Spain: Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas
- See the best bullfights at a place where fighting a bull is a dream come true!
Welcome to Madrid bullring, the Plaza Monumental de las Ventas del Espíritu Santo, the international centre of bullfighting.
On your visit you will discover a place which is emblematic of the heart and soul of tauromaquia, where the world’s finest matadors present their artistry and skill.
Inaugurated in 1931, the bullring was designed by architect José Espeliú and consists of a metal structure with a brick façade in the style of Neo-Moorish design.
The bullring is decorated with ceramic tiling as well as 52 glazed plaques which hold the shields of every province of Spain, the work of architect Manuel Muñoz Monasterio. During the tour we will guide you around the key parts of the bullring, from the main entrance, to the tendidos, the callejón, and various significant gate ways, describing the three protagonists of this magnificent spectacle: the audience, the bullfighter and the bull, in order to explain the Fiesta to a global audience.
- Entrance to Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas
- Audio Headphones
- Entrance to Bullfighting Museum of Madrid
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above