- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Madrid, go for an excursion of Toledo
- Winery visit, wine tasting and lunch in La Rioja
- Enjoy a private gastronomic tour of San Sebastian
- Explore Bilbao's famous Guggenheim Museum
Discover the famous wine region of La Rioja. Visit a winery and taste some of their famous wines. Travel to Bilbao, the port city in northern Spain that is surrounded by green mountains. Explore the major attraction of the city, the Guggenheim Museum, which was designed by the famous American architect Frank O Gehry.
Enjoy our itinerary which seamlessly blends nature, culture and gastronomic delights to provide you with a wholesome experience. Return home after this 9-day tour with wonderful memories of this incredible country.
Day 1: Welcome to Madrid
Day 2: Discover Madrid
Day 3: Toledo, The City of Three Cultures
Day 4: From Madrid to La Rioja
Day 5: La Rioja private tour
Day 6: From La Rioja to San Sebastian
Day 7: Private culinary tour of San Sebastian
Day 8: San Sebastian - Bilbao
Day 9: Goodbye Bilbao
- 8 nights’ accommodation according to the itinerary on the standard-room basis with buffet breakfast
- Private transfers from the airport to your hotel in Madrid
- A small-group gastronomic and history tour of Madrid
- Entrance to Madrid's royal palace
- Second-class train tickets to and from Madrid to Toledo
- Taxi transfer from the Toledo Train Station to Toledo's city center
- A private Toledo walking tour with entrance fees to the Church of Santo Tome
- Private car rental from Day 4 to Day 9
- A private car with driver and guide for a wine tour & tasting in La Rioja
- Private San Sebastian culinary delight tour: a walking tour with a licensed local guide and free 3 drinks and 3 pintxos
- A private Bilbao city tour with entrance fees to the Guggenheim Museum and a licensed local guide
- All travel documents
- Round-the-clock telephone assistance while travelers stay in Spain
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Save US$ 99+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.