Highlights10% off Today
- Discover La Mancha, homeland of Don Quixote.
- Visit the Castle of Belmonte and travel to the Medieval ages.
- Enjoy your lunch in a typical inn.
- Learn everything you need to know about all things tapas
- Indulge in seafood tapas with a touch of learning
- Finish your tapas tour with a sneaky drink or two
- Explore the various neighborhoods of Madrid with a local
- Visit the La Latina and Lavapies districts
- Take a trip to local food markets
- 3 and a half hours guided food tour of the Historical centre, 6 stops,.
- A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks English and Spanish.
- Great insight about Spanish food and Madrid's culture.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results