- Go all over Toledo’s labyrinthine streets
- The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture.
- The Church of Santo Tomé holds El Greco masterpiece painting
- Visit the beautiful walled medieval town of Pedraza.
- Enjoy some wine and tapas in a typical meson.
- See Segovia’s Magnificent Roman Aqueduct.
Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Pedraza and Segovia, two cities rich in history. This ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Madrid/Madrid
- Operator Julia Travel SL
From US$ 118 US$ 106 9 hours View Tour
- Discover La Mancha, homeland of Don Quixote.
- Visit the Castle of Belmonte and travel to the Medieval ages.
- Enjoy your lunch in a typical inn.
- Learn everything you need to know about all things tapas
- Indulge in seafood tapas with a touch of learning
- Finish your tapas tour with a sneaky drink or two
- Explore the various neighborhoods of Madrid with a local
- Visit the La Latina and Lavapies districts
- Take a trip to local food markets
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results