- Enjoy the best traditional flamenco show in the Spanish capital
- Explore Cafe de Chinitas in a beautiful and inviting 18th century mansion
Some of flamenco’s most important artistes have performed at Cafe de Chinitas. Tomas de Madrid, La Chunga, always barefoot and spontaneous, the legendary Rosario, Maria Albaicin, Carmen Mora, PastoraImperio, Manuela Vargas, and the "Los Pelaos" family…
And also the most outstanding singers dominating a variety of styles, such as Carmen Linares, Tony Maya, Maria Vargas, Enrique Morente, El Lebrijano, and Jose Merce, who started his career in this tablaoto become one of the most famous flamenco artistes of the moment.
Among the guitarists that have performed here, one must not forget the grand maestro Victor Monge "Serranito", Andres Heredia, Manuel Sison, El Entri and the Carmona brothers, better known as "Los Habichuela".
Nowadays, some of flamenco’s top virtuosos and young promises perform regularly at Cafe Chinitas, who see the tablaoas a door to the flamenco world.
- Entrance to Flamenco Show
- Drink or dinner (as chosen and specified)
- Other services not specified above
- Olives, Bread and Butter
- “Café de Chinitas” Salad
- “Café de Chinitas” Paella