- Enjoy an authentic flamenco class on the stage of Cafe de Chinitas
- Explore Cafe de Chinitas in a beautiful and inviting 18th century mansion
- Enjoy the best Flamenco show in the Spanish capital
THE ARTIST IS YOU!
We want to share a unique experience, a flamenco class in the stage of Café de Chinitas, which has trained the greatest figures of flamenco.
For an hour, you are the artist.
And after that… Enjoy a great traditional flamenco show!
Founded in 1970, Cafe Chinitasis located in a beautiful and inviting 18th century mansion – a perfect place for those wishing to combine Mediterranean cuisine with the best flamenco in the Spanish capital.
Some of flamenco’s most important artistes have performed at Cafe de Chinitas. Tomas de Madrid, La Chunga, always barefoot and spontaneous, the legendary Rosario, Maria Albaicin, Carmen Mora, PastoraImperio, Manuela Vargas, and the "Los Pelaos" family…
And also the most outstanding singers dominating a variety of styles, such as Carmen Linares, Tony Maya, Maria Vargas, Enrique Morente, El Lebrijano, and Jose Merce, who started his career in this tablaoto become one of the most famous flamenco artistes of the moment.
Among the guitarists that have performed here, one must not forget the grand maestro Victor Monge "Serranito", Andres Heredia, Manuel Sison, El Entri and the Carmona brothers, better known as "Los Habichuela".
Nowadays, some of flamenco’s top virtuosos and young promises perform regularly at Cafe Chinitas, who see the tablaoas a door to the flamenco world.
- 1 hour flamenco masterclass
- Entrance to Flamenco Show
- A drink or a dinner as chosen and specified above
- Other services not specified above
* At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
* Café De Chinitas Menu (only for dinner option):
- Olives, Bread and Butter
- “Café de Chinitas” Salad
- “Café de Chinitas” Paella
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.