- Wine tasting tour
- City sightseeing
- Concerts and shows
- Local culture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 16
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Explore Moorish palaces.
- Be treated to a lively flamenco performance in Seville.
- Explore the astounding redclay fortress of the Alhambra.
- Taste a traditional paella.
- Witness Gaudí’s Barcelona with your own eyes.
- Live like a local in a "casa rural" in the Pyrenees.
- Experience the Basque way of life.
- Show more
In Spain, a country that’s filled with flavour, artistry, and passion, there’s no such thing as going halfway. Start in the south, where the Andalucian capital of Seville will introduce you to the most firey of dances — the flamenco. Head north and get a taste of Spain’s Basque and Catalan provinces: vibrant Barcelona, unhurried San Sebastián, Logroño's famous cuisine, cosmopolitan Madrid, and the mighty Pyrenees. Each region of Spain has their own distinct character, style, and language to offer. Get it all here.
Day 1: Madrid
Day 2: Madrid
Day 3: Madrid/Granada
Day 4: Granada
Day 5: Granada/Cordoba/Seville
Day 6: Seville
Day 7: Seville/Barcelona
Day 8: Barcelona
Day 9: Barcelona/Pyrenees
Day 10: Pyrenees
Day 11: Pyrenees/Bilbao
Day 12: Bilbao/San Sebastian/Bilbao
Day 13: Bilbao/Logroño
Day 14: Logroño/Madrid
Day 15: Madrid
- Hotels (12 nts), casa rural (2 nts).
13 breakfasts, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD465-605 for meals not included.
- Walking, bus, plane, train.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mescladis Paella Cooking Class and Dinner
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Barcelona
- Your Foodie Moment: Rioja Region Wine Tasting
- Granada orientation walk
- Albaicin quarter visit
- Alhambra guided tour
- Seville orientation walk
- Flamenco show performance
- Mezquita Mosque and Jewish quarter visit in Cordoba
- Barcelona orientation walk
- Casa rural stay with traditional meals
- San Sebastián day trip
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Spain tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 185 today.
- Earn US$ 123+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Spain tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 July 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Spain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Spain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How much does a tour to Spain cost?
The duration of your stay, the type of accommodation and services you wish to book, and the activities you want to experience play a key role in determining the costs of your Spain vacation. On average, 7 days in Spain, including accommodation and meals, can cost anywhere from USD 1,000 to USD 1,800 per person. Hotel rooms can start from USD 49 per person, per night and go upward of USD 209, while a meal at an inexpensive restaurant can be had for around USD 12. A meal in a decent restaurant can cost upward of USD 20 per person.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
- What part of Spain should I visit?