- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Moorish palaces.
- Be treated to a lively flamenco performance in Seville.
- Explore the astounding redclay fortress of the Alhambra.
- Taste a traditional paella.
In Spain, a country that’s filled with flavour, artistry, and passion, there’s no such thing as going halfway. Start in the south, where the Andalucian capital of Seville will introduce you to the most firey of dances — the flamenco. Head north and get a taste of Spain’s Basque and Catalan provinces: vibrant Barcelona, unhurried San Sebastián, Logroño's famous cuisine, cosmopolitan Madrid, and the mighty Pyrenees. Each region of Spain has their own distinct character, style, and language to offer. Get it all here.
Day 1: Madrid
Day 2: Madrid
Day 3: Madrid/Granada
Day 4: Granada
Day 5: Granada/Cordoba/Seville
Day 6: Seville
Day 7: Seville/Barcelona
Day 8: Barcelona
Day 9: Barcelona/Pyrenees
Day 10: Pyrenees
Day 11: Pyrenees/Bilbao
Day 12: Bilbao/San Sebastian/Bilbao
Day 13: Bilbao/Logroño
Day 14: Logroño/Madrid
Day 15: Madrid
- Hotels (12 nts), casa rural (2 nts).
13 breakfasts, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD465-605 for meals not included.
- Walking, bus, plane, train.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mescladis Paella Cooking Class and Dinner, Barcelona
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Barcelona
- Your Foodie Moment: Rioja Region Wine Tasting, Logroño
- Granada orientation walk
- Albaicin quarter visit
- Alhambra guided tour
- Seville orientation walk
- Flamenco show performance
- Mezquita Mosque and Jewish quarter visit in Cordoba
- Barcelona orientation walk
- Casa rural stay with traditional meals
- San Sebastián day trip
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Spain tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 140 today.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Spain tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Spain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Spain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.