- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
A combination of sangria, sun and fun mixed with desert, camels and adventure. Let us take you on this magical journey through these two different, unique and incredible countries.
Day 1: Madrid
Day 2: Madrid City Tour
Day 3: Madrid, Barcelona
Day 4: Barcelona City Tour
Day 5: Barcelona, Valencia
Day 6: Valencia City Tour
Day 7: Valencia, Granada
Day 8: Granada, Sevilla, Marrakech ( By Flight )
Day 9: Marrakech, Ourzazate, Zagora, Mhamid, Jeep Safari
Day 10: Mhamid, Zagora, Camel Trek at the desert
Day 11: Zagora, Agadir
Day 12: Agadir, Essaouira
Day 13: Essaouira
Day 14: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 15: Marrakech
- 4 & 3 star hotels, desert camp in the Sahara. (Bedouin Tents)
- 14 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C, modern coach or mini-bus, 4X4 Jeep, flight from Sevilla to Marrakech.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides.
- Desert camp in the Sahara (Bedouin Tents)
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Madrid and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Spain & Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Spain & Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Spain & Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Spain & Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.