- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-20914
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 14 Breakfast (B)
- 4 Dinner (D)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Seville: Enjoy a traditional Andalusian Be My Guest dinner and the charming company of the Morillo family. A welcome drink of sangria in their sundappled courtyard before learning how they produce olive oil.
- Toledo: Embark on a walking tour in the ancient hilltop city of Toledo, renowned for its medieval Arab, Jewish and Christian Monuments.
- Madrid: Visit the Prado Museum in Madrid, where you'll have time to admire its extraordinary collection of European art dating from the 12th to early 20th centuries.
- Madrid: Drive through central Madrid and see some of the city's famous features during an orientation with your Travel Director.
- Burgos: See El Cid's burial place in the cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Show more
Don’t miss a thing as you explore the Best of Spain, featuring all the travel highlights and some surprises, from olive oil tasting on an Andalusian farm and learning all about Toledo’s three religions, to the treasured cities of Madrid, Seville and Barcelona.
Day 1: Hola Madrid
Day 2: Journey to Burgos and on to Santander
Day 3: Onwards to Culinary San Sebastin and Pamplona Make Travel Matter
Day 4: Continue to Gaudis Barcelona
Day 5: Discover Barcelona
Day 6: Off to Coastal Pescola and Valencia
Day 7: Venture to Granada
Day 8: On the Road to Sunny Costa del Sol
Day 9: Costa del Sol Your Way
Day 10: Explore Gibraltar and on to Seville Connect with Locals Stays With Stories
Day 11: See the Sights of Seville
Day 12: Journey to Crdoba
Day 13: Admire Ancient Toledo then on to Madrid Dive Into Culture
Day 14: Discover Stylish Madrid Dive Into Culture
Day 15: Farewell Madrid
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to/from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Spain tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Spain tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 April 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Spain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Spain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How much does a tour to Spain cost?
The duration of your stay, the type of accommodation and services you wish to book, and the activities you want to experience play a key role in determining the costs of your Spain vacation. On average, 7 days in Spain, including accommodation and meals, can cost anywhere from USD 1,000 to USD 1,800 per person. Hotel rooms can start from USD 49 per person, per night and go upward of USD 209, while a meal at an inexpensive restaurant can be had for around USD 12. A meal in a decent restaurant can cost upward of USD 20 per person.
What are the best things to do in Spain?
Salamanca during sightseeing tours. You can take in the picturesque landscape of rural Spain either on a driving trip (for example, through the Basque Circuit) or while hiking through its meadows and mountains. Experience the rich culinary culture of San Sebastian, considered by many to be the culinary capital of the country, and discover the dunes of Doñana National Park during a safari trip.
Is Spain a safe country for travelers?
Generally speaking, Spain is a safe destination to visit. It is considered among the top ten safest countries in the world. However, locals advise that you exercise the same kind of caution you would anywhere else. For example, avoid walking alone in dark alleys, be aware of scammers and follow the instructions of your tour guide. Learn more.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.