- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Madrid and Lisbon’s highlights on city tours
- Walk around the Seville city centre
- Visit Granada’s worldfamous Alhambra
Visit historically rich cities, quaint towns and beautiful beaches in the charming countries of Spain and Portugal on this 8-day trip. Taste mouth-watering tapas and Portuguese flavours as you dine with new friends and share a pitcher of sangria. Enjoy life in these two lively European countries.
Day 1: Madrid, Spain (Day 1: Madrid, Spain)
Day 2: Madrid-Granada, Spain (Day 2: Madrid-Granada, Spain)
Day 3: Granada-Seville, Spain (Day 3: Granada-Seville, Spain)
Day 4: Seville, Spain (Day 4: Seville, Spain)
Day 5: Seville, Spain-Lisbon, Portugal (Day 5: Seville, Spain-Lisbon, Portugal)
Day 6: Lisbon, Portugal (Day 6: Lisbon, Portugal)
Day 7: Lisbon, Portugal-Madrid, Spain (Day 7: Lisbon, Portugal-Madrid, Spain)
Day 8: Madrid, Spain (Day 8: Madrid, Spain)
- Shared 3-star hotels
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- Comfortable A/C minibus or coach transport
- Ultimate intro to Spain & Portugal
- City tour of Madrid
- Guided tour of Granada
- Explore Cordoba with tour leader
- Seville orientation walk
- Guided tour of Lisbon
- Knowledgeable tour leader
- Compulsory local payment of 160 GBP
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Airport transfers
- Visa fees
- Single supplement for private room
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional excursions
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 37 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 319 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 17 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amazing Spain & Portugal 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Spain & Portugal 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Departs on Saturdays from March to November / Group Size: Max. 30 People