- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
The 8-day tour of Spain and Portugal will take you to lively cities, old historic towns and beautiful beaches. Enjoy delicious tapas and Portuguese spices and relax and unwind over a glass of sangria. Visit plenty of cultural and historical sites as well as amazing nightlife and great sunny weather! You'll never want to leave this Iberian paradise!
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
Day 1: Madrid
Day 2: Madrid City Tour, Granada
Day 3: Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla
Day 4: Sevilla
Day 5: Sevilla, Lagos, Lisbon
Day 6: Lisbon City Tour
Day 7: Lisbon, Madrid
Day 8: Madrid
- 3 star hotels.
- 7 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus
- Services of experienced Travel Talk tour leader
- Any international flights to/from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Spain & Portugal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Travel Talk. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 75 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 17 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amazing Spain & Portugal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Spain & Portugal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.