- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
A combination of sangria, sun and fun mixed with perfectly blends history, culture and adventure.
Bustling markets of Marrakesh and discover the UNESCO World Heritage of charming Essaouira. Watch the ocean unfold in Casablanca before you soak in the blue streets of Chefchaouen. Discover the impressive imperial cities of Fes and the capital, Rabat. Have a tagine under bright stars whilst surrounded by Saharan sand dunes. Topple all travel experiences with 2 adventure-filled days in the desert.
It's fast paced but well worth it!
I loved the tour and the guides were great.”
Day 1: Madrid
Day 2: Madrid City Tour
Day 3: Madrid, Barcelona
Day 4: Barcelona City Tour
Day 5: Barcelona, Valencia
Day 6: Valencia City Tour
Day 7: Valencia, Granada
Day 8: Granada, Sevilla, Marrakech ( By Flight )
Day 9: Marrakech, Essaouira
Day 10: Essaouira, Casablanca
Day 11: Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tetouan
Day 12: Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Fes
Day 13: Fes
Day 14: Fes, Merzouga
Day 15: Merzouga
Day 16: Merzouga, Marrakech
Day 17: Marrakech
- 4 star hotels and desert camp, Bedouin tents in Morocco and 3 star hotels in Spain.
- 16 breakfasts | 2 Lunch | 2 Dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus on land tours | Flight between Sevilla and Marrakech
- Departure airport transfers in Morocco.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in Morocco | Local guides in Spain & Portugal
- Any international flights to Madrid and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this All About Spain & Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 131+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this All About Spain & Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 December 2020, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
All About Spain & Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this All About Spain & Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.