- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A combination of sangria, sun and fun mixed with perfectly blends history, culture and adventure.
Bustling markets of Marrakesh and discover the UNESCO World Heritage of charming Essaouira. Watch the ocean unfold in Casablanca before you soak in the blue streets of Chefchaouen. Discover the impressive imperial cities of Fes and the capital, Rabat. Have a tagine under bright stars whilst surrounded by Saharan sand dunes. Topple all travel experiences with 2 adventure-filled days in the desert.
Day 1: Madrid
Day 2: Madrid City Tour
Day 3: Madrid, Barcelona
Day 4: Barcelona City Tour
Day 5: Barcelona, Valencia
Day 6: Valencia City Tour
Day 7: Valencia, Granada
Day 8: Granada, Sevilla, Marrakech ( By Flight )
Day 9: Marrakech, Essaouira
Day 10: Essaouira, Casablanca
Day 11: Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tetouan
Day 12: Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Fes
Day 13: Fes
Day 14: Fes, Merzouga
Day 15: Merzouga
Day 16: Merzouga, Marrakech
Day 17: Marrakech
- 4 star hotels and desert camp, Bedouin tents in Morocco and 3 star hotels in Spain.
- 16 breakfasts | 2 Lunch | 2 Dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus on land tours | Flight between Sevilla and Marrakech
- Departure airport transfers in Morocco.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in Morocco | Local guides in Spain & Portugal
- Any international flights to Madrid and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this All About Spain & Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Travel Talk. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 120 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 80 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 75 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
All About Spain & Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this All About Spain & Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.