Looking for available travel experts
Highlights24% off Today
- Search for lemurs and unique wildlife..
- Learn about native flora and fauna in world-famous national parks..
- Visit local artisan workshops..
SavingUS$ 547From US$ 2,279 US$ 1,732 14 days View Tour
|Apr 6||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 5 seats left|
- The chance to see lemurs in their natural habitat.
- Incredible wildlife in the Andasibe Nature Reserve and in Ranamofana National Park.
- Isalo National Park, with its amazing rock formations, spectacular canyons and natural swimming holes.
SaveUS$ 147From US$ 2,945 14 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 28||Only 5 seats left|
Highlights5% off Today
- Trek in the rainforest - A unique ecosystem and home to lemurs, chameleons, amphibians and countless species of birds..
- Off the beaten track - Hike in remote national parks..
- Villages and people - Interact with the friendly and hospitable local people..
SavingUS$ 130From US$ 2,470 15 days View Tour
|Mar 30||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||Only 10 seats left|
- Stay in a cottage deep within the Ranomafana National Park – surrounded by lush rainforest and countless species of flora and fauna..
- See how many species of lemur you can spot in Isalo, Anadsibe and Ranomafana National Parks (there are 33 different types!)..
- Explore the sandstone formations, deep canyons, palm-lined oases and vast grasslands of Isalo National Park – just some of its awesome variety of landscapes..
SaveUS$ 147From US$ 2,930 13 days View Tour
|Mar 23||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 3 seats left|
- Watch a sunset behind towering, 800-year-old trees along the Avenue of the Baobabs.
- Travel along the Tsiribihina River in a traditional Barge, stopping to walk to hidden waterfalls, explore villages and camp on the banks.
- Trek through a forest of limestone karsts and cross a sheer drop on a suspended bridge at the Big Tsingy.
SaveUS$ 102From US$ 2,045 11 days View Tour
|Jun 19||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 26||Only 7 seats left|
Highlights5% off Today
- Highland Scenery - Rice paddies, villages and colourful markets.
- Ranomafana - Walk in the rainforest and observe various species of lemurs, chameleons, amphibians and countless species of birds.
- Isalo National Park - Explore the 'Grand Canyon' of Madagascar and meet troops of Ring-tailed lemurs.
SavingUS$ 163From US$ 3,097 14 days View Tour
|Sep 29||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results