- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Small group ensures personal service.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide.
- Challenge yourself on the most beautiful trek in the world.
- Set foot on this ancient Inca trail, the very trail used by the Incas.
- Witness spectacular landscapes and mountain views.
- Enjoy snow-capped mountains views of Cusco, Vilcabamba & Urubamba mountain range..
- Trek the off the beaten track in the highlands of the Sacred Valley.
- Join the best local team.
- Discover the mystical beauty of Machu Picchu, the crown jewel of the Inca Empire..
- Opportunity to see beautiful landscapes with a variety of endemic flora and fauna..
HighlightsSelling out Fast Best Seller 35% off Today
- Trek the most popular & historical path in the world..
- Pass through diverse wilderness, amazing scenery & numerous Inca ruins on the magnificent..
- Challenge yourself with the Salkantay trek.
- Travel to the Inca site of Llactapata.
- Explore the incredible Machu Picchu.
- Spend time exploring the former Inca capital of Cusco and its surrounding..
- An amazing 8 days culturally rich and rewarding travel experience in Peru..
- Hike up and over Salkantay Pass for breathtaking views of the valley below.
- Explore the Sacred Valley.
- Travel to the famous Inca ruins of Cusco and its surrounding areas.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Andean landscape.
Salkantay Trek is a popular alternative to the very-crowded classic Inca Trail. It offers more ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cusco/Cusco
- Operator Apu Andino
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Enjoy the lesser-trekked route to Mount Salcantay before joining up with the classic Inca Trail.
- Explore the iconic ‘lost city’ of Machu Picchu at the best time of day.
- Trek among the lush valleys, alpine lakes and rugged snow-capped peaks of the Peruvian Andes.
SavingUS$ 130From US$ 2,469 15 days View Tour
|Jun 12||10+ seats left|
|Jun 26||10+ seats left|
- Trek through the Sacred Valley.
- Visit the salt mines at Maras.
- Tour Machu Picchu; the mountain-crowning Incan citadel.
- One of "the best 25 new treks in the world" by National Geographic.
- Salkantay is a majestic peak of over 6300 meters (20,000 feet!).
- The trek combines hiking in the Andes with the cloud forest.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results