- duration 6 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Walking tours with a qualified mountain guide to visit:
- The Pilat Mountain Range
- The Alpilles, and the Baux de Provence
- The Ardèche Gorges nature reserve
Explore the Rhone and Saone by cruising through their beautiful landscapes. Discover magical sites such as the Alpilles, a chain of limestone hills and an enchanting natural site, or the Baux de Provence, one of the oldest villages in France nestled in an extraordinary setting. Wildlife ethusiasts will love the Madeleine Cave, a Michelin-awarded site, and its surrounding area.
Day 1 : Lyon
Day 2 : Lyon - Chavanay
Day 3 : Chavanay - Avignon
Day 4 : Avignon - Arles - Viviers
Day 5 : Viviers
Day 6 : Vienne - Lyon
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Services of a certified mountain guide
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Tours and hiking tours as listed in the itinerary
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hike through the Rhône Valley and the Provençal Rhône (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hike through the Rhône Valley and the Provençal Rhône (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hike through the Rhône Valley and the Provençal Rhône (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Hike through the Rhône Valley and the Provençal Rhône tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.