- duration 3 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Short break to discover the mustsee sites of the Rhône Valley
- Avignon and the prestigious Papal Palace with its private apartments
- The Pont du Gard, architectural masterpiece
- Safari in jeeps through the wild Camargue
Go on a mesmerizing cruise for a Provençal escapade. Along the Rhone, you will discover natural landscapes of unparalleled beauty. Visit the radiant city of Avignon which will enchant you with its historical richness and its 'joie de vivre'. Capital of the Vaucluse and Côtes du Rhône, an ancient Papal city full of art and museums, let yourself be charmed by this city, full of surprises. Discover the Pont du Gard, great human masterpiece and a wonder of antiquity. You will be dazzled by this magical wild site and also by the Camargue, a land of tradition and passion, devoted to the protection of nature.
AVIGNON - ARLES
ARLES - PORT SAINT LOUIS - MARTIGUES(1)
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Transfer by coach from Martigues to Lyon on D3
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Escape to Provence (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Escape to Provence (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Escape to Provence (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Escape to Provence tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.