- Food tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- Get acquainted with the history and culture of L’viv through its cuisine
- Uncover many fascinating traditions and stories related to food culture in Galicia
- Taste dishes of the major ethnic groups that inhabited L’viv – Ukrainian, Jewish, Polish
- Listen to expert explanations of the local food from a specialist gourmet guide
Indulge in some Galician treats at L’viv’s top local restaurants on a walking tour of the city center. Stroll along the historic streets with a gourmet guide, while tasting local food and learning about the culinary treasures of the region.
Start your tour with a welcome drink. Enjoy the appetizers of local Jewish cuisine, then taste traditional Ukrainian and Armenian main dishes, finish your lunch with an amazing Polish dessert. Meals are provided by top restaurants of local cuisine in L’viv.
Galician cuisine is a traditional cuisine which is a mixture of multinational cuisines – Ukrainian, Armenian, Jewish, Polish. Galician culinary traditions are reviving now in the region.
- Accompanied specialist gourmet guide
- 3 course meal and non-alcoholic beverages at the local restaurants
- Welcome drink
- Alcoholic beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.