- Food tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 7
- Taste lots of delicious traditional food and drinks of the Soviet epoch
- Hear stories about life in Ukraine in Soviet times
- Enjoy the company of a local foodie expert
Sure, we know you came to L’viv to see the sights, but don’t miss out on the spectacular food! We offer an opportunity to get off the beaten path and discover Soviet-style bars where people used to come for a drink and a snack. These spots are quickly vanishing today, but don’t worry – we know where the best of them still are.
We invite you for a walking tour of the hidden communist epoch style eating and drinking spots. The tour includes food and drinks so please come hungry. In each place we visit, you'll be treated with some specific snacks and drinks - for example, canapes with herring, buns with potatoes, traditional soup, dessert and, of course, few shots of vodka or locally produced liquors. Our tour is not only about food, it shows things in a more social context. You will learn about the every-day life of ordinary people under the communist rule.
- All the specified meals
- Guided tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- hotel transfer
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.