- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water.
- Airport transfer and hotel pick up included
- Multiday trip
- Your tour starting from Luxor.
Slip into the historic tombs and temples of the Nile valley, walk the necropolis at Saqqara and the Giza Plateau, see Cairo’s religious landmarks, and visit the remains of the Kingdom of Upper Egypt.
Cruise 5 days from Luxor to Aswan, and disembark to see monuments along the East and West Banks of the Nile. Visit the temple of Abu Simbel in Aswan by air-conditioned vehicle/minivan.
Panoramic visits to the Pyramids of Giza
Visit the solar funerary boat, the legendary Sphinx and the valley temple in Giza.
Explore the Temples of Luxor, Karnak, Medinet Habu visit the temple of Ramses III.
Tour the Colossi of Memnon, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Visit the valley of the Kings, temples of Edfu temple of Horus and Kom Ombo the twin temples of Sobek and Haoeris.
See the High Dam of Aswan, the great unfinished obelisk, the mausoleum of Agha Khan, the botanical garden, and Elephantine island.
You can start your tour from Cairo with a simple additional price to consult.
Day 1: Arrival in Luxor
Day 2: Nile Cruise Luxor (full-board)
Day 3: Nile Cruise Arrival at Edfu
Day 4: Nile Cruise Aswan
Day 5: Nile Cruise Aswan - Cairo
Day 6: Giza tour
Day 7: Tour In Cairo
Day 8: Cairo - Alexandria
Day 9: Cairo
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airport
- All transfers to/from airport and hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- 4 nights accommodation in Cairo including daily breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation on board a Nile cruise, on full board basis
- Domestic flight from Aswan to Cairo
- Private guided sightseeing tours in Cairo
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing cruise group.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Temple of Horus Edfu Temple of Kom Ombo The High Dam Unfinished obelisk Temple of Philae
- Temple of Luxor, Temple of Karnak, Colosos of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.
- Visit the temple of Abu Simbel in Aswan by airconditioned vehículo/minivan
- Visit Great Pyramids. Sphinx. Memphis and Sakkara with Lunch.
- Evening light and sound show at the Pyramids, with dinner.
- Evening dinner cruise with Egyptian Folklore Show Tanura
- Visit the Coptic quarter, the Citadel of Saladin with the mosque of Mohamed Ali, the Egyptian museum
- Full day to visit Alexandria, the second Capital on the Mediterranean Coast. Visit the Catacombs, Roman Amphitheater, Montazah Palace, Library of Alexandria
- Bottled water during the trip in Luxor and Aswan
- Bottle of water, soft drinks or cans of juice and biscuit, chips on your tour in Cairo.
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, speaking tour guide during your tours.
- Meals at hotel, cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- International airfare
- Drinks (unless otherwise specified)
- Any optional tours
- Tipping 45 Euros per person for hotel and cruise for all the tour.
- You can start you tour from Cairo with a additional cost.
- Tipinng of your guide and choer it is depending your criteria.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationYou can start your tour from Cairo to Luxor by flight for an extra fee. We can reserve your domestic flight from Cairo to Aswan Or Luxor (Roundtrip) with a daily regular flight with Egyptair for a special price starting from (215€ till 295€). Price depends on class, seasons, and dates. Your accommodation will be in one of the following 5-star hotels: Mercure Le Sphinx - Grand Pyramids - Movenpick Steinberger Pyramids or Cairo, Le Meridien Pyramids, Grand hotel Pyramids, or similar. The 5-star deluxe cruise will be on one of the following: Amarco 1, Concerto Nile Cruise, Royal Esadora, Radamis I or II, Semiramis Nile, Nile Dolphin, Tower Prestige Nile Cruise., M.S. Mayfair, or similar. We will send hotel and cruise names before your arrival from 8 days to 2 days before your arrival. We recommend arriving in Egypt at least one day before starting the tour, if possible. The client can add extra nights but after the confirmation your flight From Cairo to Luxor / Aswan / Cairo (round trip). The itinerary is somewhat generic. A personalized itinerary will be made after reservations are made and the plane is confirmed. (Although it may vary depending on the day of your arrival, departure, the day of boarding and/or the start day of each circuit). All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller. Passport name, number, expiry, and a country is required after booking for all participants. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. Rates increase by 20% during Christmas, New Year and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt).