- Concerts and shows
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Enjoy a sounds and lights show in Karnak
- Learn more about the history of Karnak Temple and ancient Egypt
- Explore one of the world's largest monuments of worship
One of the largest temple complexes in the world, the construction of the Karnak Temple Complex began during the Middle Kingdom and continued into the Ptolemaic period. Dedicated to God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu, it was the greatest example of worship during its time.
Enjoy the spectacle that will first take you around the temple complex before bringing you to the temple's Sacred Lake, all the while narrating the history of the temple as well as the life and achievements of the great pharaohs who built it.
Marvel at the sheer size of the great hypostyle hall and see the eerie reflection of the temple on Sacred Lake while wandering around its illuminated monuments and towering obelisks. Enjoy the perfect setting for a dramatic finale. We will drive you back to the accommodation after the tour is over.
- Pickup and drop off service by a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the destination mentioned on the itinerary
- Bottled water during the tour
- All taxes & service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.