- Once in a lifetime experience
- Step Back in time
- Best museum tour in Egypt
In 1979, it became a World Heritage Site and also the unique terraced temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Your tour starts at 8am when your tour guide meets you at the lobby of your hotel to start your tour in your private, modern a/c van. During the tour you will visit:
1. Temple of Karnk, East Bank
2. Temple of Luxor, East Bank
3. Valley of the Kings, West Bank
4- Colossi of Memnon, Wesr Bank
5. Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahary, West Bank
Lunch is included in a local restaurant.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Transportation in a private, modern a/c van
- Entrance fees
- Qualified tour guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any extra fees
Bring your sunglasses
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.