- Private guided tour over Luxor on a hot air balloon
- Explore the open-air museum of Luxor on this adventurous trip
Enjoy soft drinks before you take a motor boat to the West Bank. Then you will be transferred to the take off area where you start your balloon ride.
A hot air balloon ride is one of the best things to do in Luxor. You enjoy about an hour-long flight over one of the biggest archaeological sites in the world. You can see the temples and ancient ruins from a totally different perspective. This area has often been described as the biggest open-air museum and a view from the sky supports the description.
The hot air balloon trip takes off everyday from West Bank. The ride takes 45 minutes over Luxor before you land again.
Catch your drop-off ride and return to your hotel.
- Pick-up service from your hotel & return
- Transfer by air conditioned bus
- Snacks bag
- Motorboat to transfer to the West Bank
- 45 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon over the skies of Luxor
- Flight certificate
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Any Optional Tour not mentioned above
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.